Monday, October 12, 2009

Ideas...

I hate plunging toilets.

I hate plunging toilets that are several days old because my kids never told me about it and I had to find it on my own while I was cleaning bathrooms. I hate plunging other people's poop. I'll bet Oprah never has to plunge other people's poop.

While facing this task of disgusting proportions, a thought popped into my head. Why can't someone invent a new toilet that has a much less chance of getting plugged!

Then another idea popped into my head....

Why doesn't this newly invented toilet have some sort of a function on it much like our garbage disposals, where the thing that just won't go down gets ground up and then sent on its merry way!

Gross, I know, but wouldn't that be wonderful! Maybe it could guarantee to cut clogging issues down by 78%!

I would dream of one of these beauties!

I know this has nothing to do with my financial situation......but that is where my mind is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment